TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test) Young Learners is Cambridge’s TESOL course for teachers of young learners.
|Specialist module||TKT: YL (Young Learners)|
|This covers how do you teach Young Learners? What do you need to adapt? What are the classroom considerations?|
|Why the Young Learners Course?||The YL is the most relevant and pragmatic to find teaching roles to young kids here in Singapore.|
What does the Young Learners course cover?
This course examines:
- learning and development in young learners
- the strategies and skills required to teach young learners aged 6–12 years
- lesson planning, the activities and resources needed to support young learners
- lesson delivery and assessment in young learner contexts.
The YL Module Will have a paperbased assessment under Cambridge Approved Exam Conditions. The YL Module Assessment is 80 minutes and costs $400.
You can register to take the course anytime.
|MODULE||COURSE FORMAT||COURSE DETAILS|
|Young Learner(24hrs) 8 weeks||Available Monday 7:00pm – 10.00pm 3 hrs (8 weeks)(online)|
|Course Fee||Discounts||Other Information|
|Young Learners (YL) $1498||CAIC CELTA graduates $500 off Partner Schools $300 off||Assessment Fees $400|
|WDA subsidy + Skills Future Credit|
You can register below.
You can take the course whatever your background and teaching experience. It is suitable if you are:
- either a pre-service or a practising teacher
- teaching primary, secondary or adult learners
- a non-first language or first language English speaker
- a teacher who wants to gain formal recognition of your experience, keep your teaching skills up to date and develop your career opportunities.
* denotes required field.
- Ensure your Web Browser is updated. Older versions of browsers may not be compatible;
- Should be receiving a confirmation email from us upon completing this form. Please check your spam box (especially hotmail accounts). Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 65362193 if you have not yet received the email confirmation within 1 day.