Singapore citizens can use their Skills Future Credit (SFC) Employers can claim PIC cash pay out, for ANY of these workshops.
CAIC’s Teacher Training/Art of Teaching workshops are for educational institutions only and are available for inhouse run at ANY school interested in it. These workshops are offered to a school’s English teachers, spanning over 8 – 16 hrs (over 2 – 4 days).. Private Institutions or MOE schools will benefit from these workshops.
Members of the public MAY join in any of these inhouse sessions, whenever seats are available. However, priority will be given to the teachers of the school as seats are limited,.
- No Refunds or Cancellations are permitted.
- Training Grant may be claimed separately.
- SFC** needs to be claimed by Attendee but will be credited directly to Training Provider. Under this payment mode, individuals are allowed to make claims up to 60 days before their start of the course till the day of course commencement. Check your credit balance. Please click here for SSG’s conditions.
Grammar and Pronunciation (6 Topics) 8hrs each
AOT01 Powerful Ways of Helping Students Understand Meaning of Words and Grammar Items
AOT02 Specialist Approach (I): Using Situations to Present Language (Grammar)
AOT03 Identifying Word Stress, Sentence Stress, Intonation, and Connected Speech
AOT04 Working With Connected Speech Features
AOT05 Specialist Approach (II): Using Texts to Present Language (Grammar)
AOT06 Specialist Approach (III): Helping Students Discover Meaning of Language (Grammar)
Lesson Planning and Assessment (3 Topics) 8hrs each
AOT07 Writing Learning Outcomes and Lesson Staging (I) – Receptive and Productive Skills
AOT08 Writing Learning Outcomes and Lesson Staging (II) – Language Focus
AOT09 Testing and Assessing Learners
Classroom Skills and Management (5 Topics) 8hrs each
AOT10 Identifying Learning Needs of Learners
AOT11 Setting Up Tasks Effectively In Class
AOT12 Monitoring, Feedback and Error Correction
AOT13 Teaching Without Materials
AOT14 Differentiating Fluency and Accuracy
AOT15 Grammar and Phonology (10hrs)
Teaching Certificates 16hrs each
AOT16 Certificate of Practice in Teaching IELTS
AOT17 Certificate of Practice in Teaching Pronunciation
AOT18 Certificate of Practice on Teaching Grammar
These Workshops are to elevate your skills to a higher level. They promise to be different in that the content and structure challenges norms to teaching. All 8hr workshops are available only inhouse at schools.
Members of the public may join these workshops subject to availability.
|COURSE INTAKE: AOT01 How to Teach Grammar|
|OTHER INFORMATION:||3 hrs Total.|
|COURSE INTAKE: AOT02 How to Teach Pronunciation|
|OTHER INFORMATION:||3hrs Total.|
|COURSE INTAKE: AOT03 How to make English Lessons Student Centred|
|OTHER INFORMATION:||3 hrs Total.|
|COURSE INTAKE: AOT04 Certificate of Practice in Teaching IELTS|
|OTHER INFORMATION:||4 x 2.5hrs = 10 hrs Total.
Special Discounts Apply:
1. CAIC's CELTA trainees = Up to $450 discount.
* denotes required field.
- Ensure your Web Browser is updated. Older versions of browsers may not be compatible;
- Should be receiving a confirmation email from us upon completing this form. Please check your spam box (especially hotmail accounts). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 65362193 if you have not yet received the email confirmation within 1 day.
Members of the Public who are not teachers from Partner Schools or CAIC graduates.
Teaching Certificates (10hrs)
Teachers from Partner Schools and CELTA Trainees are entitled to a discount of up to $500.