Our IELTS preparation courses are to help you achieve the score you need to build your career or migrate.
Ideally you should:
- Minimum student age – 18 years +
- Language level – B1 Intermediate +
Steps in registration:
This course is for students who are already competent users of English. It will focus on developing the academic English skills required to score well in the IELTS Academic test.
- learn how to interpret and describe graphs in writing
- learn how to write a discursive or opinion essay
- learn how to read and interpret academic texts
- answer comprehension questions on written texts as found in the IELTS test
- learn how to identify specific information and infer point of view in written texts
- take part in discussions and practise the speaking skills required in the IELTS test
- perform with confidence in the oral component of the IELTS test
- learn how to take accurate notes from a spoken text or dialogue
- listen to a variety of spoken text types of the kind used the IELTS test.
MODE OF DELIVERY: Part Time . Student Ratio is 10 -12:1 maximum
CERTIFICATION: CA International College
- Useful for all steps and stages of your life
Having successfully taken an IELTS test, you are able to apply to study at many international schools, universities, employers, immigration authorities and professional bodies, which recognize and ask for this English language test on their admission requirements.
- Recognized worldwide
IELTS is accepted as evidence of English language proficiency by over 9,000 organisations in more than 135 countries, for education, immigration and professional purposes. Besides its good international reputation, this the most widely recognized English test across the globe, due to the high quality control criteria which its questions need to accomplish.
- Good training exercise for your English language skills
By taking the IELTS test, you´ll already be applying your English knowledge as if you were in an everyday situation with English native speakers. The test is designed to assess different English language skills – speaking, listening, writing and reading – including a live conversation with an evaluator, which prepares you for real life situations, whether it is to talk to your international colleagues at school, to your clients at work or even during a trip abroad.
- Accuracy of the results and of your English language level
The IELTS examiners ensure an accurate assessment by applying strict criteria to each test, which means that the result will precisely reflect your English language level. IELTS results follow a 9-band scoring but even though there is no limit score for “failed” and “approved”, most institutions require results placed around 6 and 7 points. If your score is less than 5, it will be recommended to repeat the test. The 9-band system is used worldwide so the interpretation of results becomes fairly consistent.
- Specific scores requested by schools and companies around the world
When a university, company or official body requests the IELTS test as a requirement for any application process, a minimum score that you should have obtained to apply is also commonly requested. The Global Recognition System IELTS precisely tells you which organizations accept IELTS and the minimum results required by each one of them.
- Two types of test to choose from
You can choose between IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training, depending on your personal goals and the type of institution to which you want to show your results. For university applications, whether it is for an Undergraduate or Post-Graduate program, and to work