Our IELTS preparation courses are to help you achieve the score you need to build your career or migrate.
Ideally you should:
- Minimum student age – 18 years +
- Language level – B1 Intermediate +
Steps in registration:
This course is for students who are already competent users of English. It will focus on developing the academic English skills required to score well in the IELTS Academic test.
- learn how to interpret and describe graphs in writing
- learn how to write a discursive or opinion essay
- learn how to read and interpret academic texts
- answer comprehension questions on written texts as found in the IELTS test
- learn how to identify specific information and infer point of view in written texts
- take part in discussions and practise the speaking skills required in the IELTS test
- perform with confidence in the oral component of the IELTS test
- learn how to take accurate notes from a spoken text or dialogue
- listen to a variety of spoken text types of the kind used the IELTS test.
MODE OF DELIVERY: Part Time . Student Ratio is 10 -12:1 maximum
CERTIFICATION: CA International College
- Useful for all steps and stages of your life
Having successfully taken an IELTS test, you are able to apply to study at many international schools, universities, employers, immigration authorities and professional bodies, which recognize and ask for this English language test on their admission requirements.
- Recognized worldwide
IELTS is accepted as evidence of English language proficiency by over 9,000 organisations in more than 135 countries, for education, immigration and professional purposes. Besides its good international reputation, this the most widely recognized English test across the globe, due to the high quality control criteria which its questions need to accomplish.
- Good training exercise for your English language skills
By taking the IELTS test, you´ll already be applying your English knowledge as if you were in an everyday situation with English native speakers. The test is designed to assess different English language skills – speaking, listening, writing and reading – including a live conversation with an evaluator, which prepares you for real life situations, whether it is to talk to your international colleagues at school, to your clients at work or even during a trip abroad.
- Accuracy of the results and of your English language level
The IELTS examiners ensure an accurate assessment by applying strict criteria to each test, which means that the result will precisely reflect your English language level. IELTS results follow a 9-band scoring but even though there is no limit score for “failed” and “approved”, most institutions require results placed around 6 and 7 points. If your score is less than 5, it will be recommended to repeat the test. The 9-band system is used worldwide so the interpretation of results becomes fairly consistent.
- Specific scores requested by schools and companies around the world
When a university, company or official body requests the IELTS test as a requirement for any application process, a minimum score that you should have obtained to apply is also commonly requested. The Global Recognition System IELTS precisely tells you which organizations accept IELTS and the minimum results required by each one of them.
- Two types of test to choose from
You can choose between IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training, depending on your personal goals and the type of institution to which you want to show your results. For university applications, whether it is for an Undergraduate or Post-Graduate program, and to work for a company in an English-speaking country, the IELTS Academic is right. For those who want to follow a training course or study without being at the higher education level, the IELTS is sufficient and is also valid for work, travel or to emigrate to an English speaking country.
However, if you have not defined how you’re going to use your score yet, choose the IELTS Academic, since it can be useful in a larger number of situations and it is the most requested version.
- British English or American? Both!
In terms of spelling, grammar and choice of words, IELTS covers both British English and American English. Whether you want to study in the US, in the UK or even in another English-speaking country such as Australia, Canada or New Zealand, IELTS gives you the chance to train your ear to different native English accents – the reading assessment incorporates a mix of all of them. This happens because the test is designed by Australians, New Zealanders, British and Americans, who try to build a real approach to each English language variation according to the terms used on advertisements, newspapers, books and companies in their countries.
- Available in 140 countries around the world
With dates available soon regularly throughout the year, you can take your IELTS test at IDP in Singapore. You can conveniently register with us, then the IDP will process your registration and send it to the nearest testing center. The results are issued 13 days after completion of the test and it can also be directly sent to an institution or organization under your request.
|Date / Time|
|IELTS FOCUS - 12 weeks -Weekends 4 hours per week $1056. Class Size - 10-12:1
Every Saturday : 9:00am-1:00pm
Students can start at the start of each skill. Every 3 weeks. Registrations for all 4 skills must be consecutive.
|IELTS PLUS - 21 weeks - Weeknights 2 hours per week $498. Class Size - 13-15:1
Thursday : 7:30pm-9:30pm
Students can start on any day and complete the 21 week cycle.
|Course Fee||Duration||Other Information|
|IELTS VIP (2hr lessons)||12 lessons $2789 18 lessons $2899 24 lessons $3089|
|IELTS ADVANTAGE (2.5hr lessons)||12 lessons $2788 24 lessons $3558 32 lessons $3880||Wednesday 7:00pm - 9:30pm AND/OR Saturday 10:00am - 12:30pm.|
|IELTS FOCUS - $1056 - $330 /Skill only for IELTS FOCUS||12 weeks (48hrs) IELTS FOCUS For each separate skill modules. Only for IELTS FOCUS.||Sun 9:00am-1:00pm|
|IELTS PLUS - $498||21 weeks (42hrs) IELTS PLUS||Thu 7:30pm - 9:30pm|
|English for IELTS - $448||20 weeks (40hrs) English for IELTS||Saturday 10:00am-12:00pm|
|$100 Textbook and Materials Fee + $50 Membership Fee|
* denotes required field.
- Ensure your Web Browser is updated. Older versions of browsers may not be compatible;
- Should be receiving a confirmation email from us upon completing this form. Please check your spam box (especially hotmail accounts). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 65362193 if you have not yet received the email confirmation within 1 day.